STANDARD ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ON SELECTED PRODUCTS:
Our standard one year manufacturer warranty covers defects in materials (leather and all hardware) and workmanship. Our leather is a natural material, therefore you can expect some natural and unique characteristics such as creases, variations in colour, and/or small scars. You can expect your leather to wear, fade or darken in colour and receive imperfections and scratches throughout its lifespan. These are not considered manufacturing defects and we feel as these unique characteristics only help in telling the story of your beautiful leather good. Approved warranty claims are repaired or replaced at no charge.
Exclusions include all types of Wallets and Accessories.
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Any claims associated with the below list are not considered manufacturing defects and are therefore not covered by our manufacturer warranty. A fee may be incurred for repair work.
- Wear and tear from normal daily use such as:
- Worn corners and edges
- Softening of the leather
- Natural wrinkles
- Natural and expected fading or darkening of materials
- Stains or spills
- Improper conditioning, oiling and cleaning
- Stretching from wear/use
- Damage from continued friction and rubbing
- Linings and zippers that are ripped or worn from normal daily use
- Abuse, misuse, neglect or accidental damage such as:
- Damaged locks from incorrect use or tampering
- Airline or third-party damage and mishandling
- Loss, theft or intentional damage
- Gashes, rips, scratches or tears
- Exposure to harsh chemicals
- Third party alterations or repairs
- Mother Nature event damage from:
Please see more below:
- Claims are reviewed and assessed on a case-by-case basis and are subject to applicable conditions and exclusions.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs to our workshop in Kolkata for any repair work; warranty approved or not. Outside INDIA, the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from our workshop in Kolkata.
- When shipping, please use a track able carrier and request an insurance policy equal to the value of your leather good.
- WILDBISON Leather Goods is not responsible for missing packages.
- The customer will be made aware of any costs associated with repairing their item and will be billed before work is begun.
- Depending on the nature of the repair, we reserve the right to send the customer a “Do It At Home” repair kit to be fixed by them. Instructions will be provided.
- Delivery will be refused on packages received without approval.
- Please note that we have the right to refuse and return dirty or soiled items that might pose a health risk to our team. Any item being sent in for work must be cleaned out as we are not responsible for any missing or misplaced personal belongings.
- Should your item be unable to be repaired, replacement merchandise will be given in exchange at equal or lesser value of original items.
- Any and all warranty work must be completed by WILDBISON. Any third party repair work voids our manufacturer warranty.
- By purchasing products from WILDBISON Leather Goods you agree to the terms of our manufacturer warranty. WILDBISON Leather Goods reserves to right to alter, edit or cancel our manufacturer warranty without notice.
Due to the nature of leather products, our manufacturer warranty does not cover wear and tear from normal daily use. We can guarantee that if well maintained and cared for, the core of your WILDBISON Leather good will survive your many journeys and daily adventures and will make a great gift to pass onto the next generation.
Your leather product should never be washed in a washing machine as this can cause permanent damage to the leather. Do not use any harsh cleaning products with alcohol, turpentine and other mineral spirits. Store your WILDBISON products in a clean, cool and humid free area. Always keep your leather items out of direct sunlight as this can cause leather to dry out and fade. Should your leather ever get wet, quickly blot and absorb as much water as possible and let air dry.
It’s crucial to keep your WILDBISON Leather good well maintained and moisturized. Doing so will only help your favorite WILDBISON item last you a lifetime and preserve its beauty. If you live in a dryer climate please make sure to condition and moisturize your WILDBISON Leather good as soon as you start to feel it is getting dry. Our leathers are vegetable tanned and should feel smooth and oily when properly maintained. Just as the skin on your body, it will dry out if not properly conditioned and taken care of.